Researching ASHBY, BEECHING, COLLINS, FEATHERSTONE and related surnames.

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hi List,

      I am in the early stages of researching the family of a friend who
      lives in Australia.

      On her behalf I am looking for information on the following families:

      ASHBY - Seal and Wrotham.
      BEECHING - Sutton Valance, Boughton, Maidstone, Bitchel Seal, Malling
      District, Plaxtol.
      COLLINS - Brenchley.
      FEATHERSTONE - Tudley Cum Capel, Brenchley, Tunbridge.

      Other related names:

      COLLYER, COMBES, CRIPPS, DUNK, FARRANT, FORDHAM, FRANCES,
      GROOMBRIDGE, HOOK, MILLEN, MILSTED, NEWMAN, SMART.

      I am now at a standstill having found as much as I can within my
      resources and budget. If there is anyone on the list that recognises
      any of these families please get in touch, I would be extremely
      grateful.

      Thank you,

      Peter.
    • zplan1945
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
        --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Peter" <petenanncollins@...> wrote:

        > Hi List,
        >
        > I am in the early stages of researching the family of a friend who
        > lives in Australia.
        >
        > On her behalf I am looking for information on the following families:
        >
        > ASHBY - Seal and Wrotham.
        > BEECHING - Sutton Valance, Boughton, Maidstone, Bitchel Seal, Malling
        > District, Plaxtol.
        > COLLINS - Brenchley.
        > FEATHERSTONE - Tudley Cum Capel, Brenchley, Tunbridge.
        >
        > Other related names:
        >
        > COLLYER, COMBES, CRIPPS, DUNK, FARRANT, FORDHAM, FRANCES,
        > GROOMBRIDGE, HOOK, MILLEN, MILSTED, NEWMAN, SMART.
        >
        > I am now at a standstill having found as much as I can within my
        > resources and budget. If there is anyone on the list that recognises
        > any of these families please get in touch, I would be extremely
        > grateful.
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > Peter.

        Hi Peter. I'm sorry I can't help you, but I did wish to say hello just
        so you know that someone reads this board. I'm still hoping for a
        connection to my family in Sittingbourne, England.
      • Peter
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
          --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "zplan1945" <BKTheBookGuy@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Peter. I'm sorry I can't help you, but I did wish to say hello just
          > so you know that someone reads this board. I'm still hoping for a
          > connection to my family in Sittingbourne, England.

          Hi.

          Thanks for taking the time to reply. Like you I too am hoping that
          someone will contact me concerning my research. We can only wait and
          see!

          Regards,

          Peter.