Share your wonderful life with TLC mature singls and friends

  • Honey Dieforyou
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      Hi Groupmates,

      Are you looking for some interesting conversation, chats, recipes, trivia,
      hints/tips/how to's or just a friendly hello? Would you like to create new
      memories or share old ones, with new friends?

      http://www.aboutme.com/users/olderpeople1/DatingClub.htm

      This might be the place for you. All we ask is that you agree to do your part
      to keep this a "clean" and upbeat community - Bring us what you have to offer in
      building our community as a place for friendships, fun and sharing! -- We would
      surely all enjoy that.