Hello

  • sueh121
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2005
      Hi there, I've stumbled acorss this Group!

      My main interests in Kent are Hanmore, Blaker and Higgs (Hicks)
      fromarround the Sevenoaks area.

      Sue
    • zplan1945
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2005
        --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "sueh121" <sueh121@y...> wrote:

        > Hi there, I've stumbled acorss this Group!
        >
        > My main interests in Kent are Hanmore, Blaker and Higgs (Hicks)
        > fromarround the Sevenoaks area.
        >
        > Sue

        Hi Sue, I can't help you much as I'm from the USA but it's nice to see
        someone else in here. I'm tracing Webbs from Sittingbourne.

        Bill
      • sueh121
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2005
          --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "zplan1945" <BKTheBookGuy@a...>
          wrote:

          > --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "sueh121" <sueh121@y...>
          wrote:

          > > Hi there, I've stumbled acorss this Group!
          > >
          > > My main interests in Kent are Hanmore, Blaker and Higgs (Hicks)
          > > fromarround the Sevenoaks area.
          > >
          > > Sue
          > >
          > Hi Sue, I can't help you much as I'm from the USA but it's nice to
          see
          > someone else in here. I'm tracing Webbs from Sittingbourne.
          >
          > Bill

          Hello Bill,

          Sorry to say none of my lot are from Sittingbourne. It was nice of
          you to welcome me.

          Sue
        • sueh121
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 20, 2005
            wrote:

            > --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "sueh121" <sueh121@y...>
            wrote:

            > > Hi there, I've stumbled acorss this Group!
            > >
            > > My main interests in Kent are Hanmore, Blaker and Higgs (Hicks)
            > > fromarround the Sevenoaks area.
            > >
            > > Sue
            > >
            > Hi Sue, I can't help you much as I'm from the USA but it's nice to
            see
            > someone else in here. I'm tracing Webbs from Sittingbourne.
            >
            > Bill

            Bill,

            Have you looked on Genesreunited for your Webbs, there are quite a
            few (over 300) from Kent and at least one from Sittingbourne. If you
            need a message sent to anyone, let me know and I'll forward it for
            you.

            Sue
          • Michelle
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 21, 2005
              HI guys

              as there has finally been a few message on this
              message board i thought I would send a brief update

              I am researching the family names BICKER, PENFOLD,
              PEARSON and SKILLETT in the kent areas. In
              particular, Ashford, Wingham Addisham and surrouding
              areas.

              Would love to hear from anyone else looking for the
              same

              regards
              Michelle

              http://mail.yahoo.com