My Harley Family.

  • wilsey2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi Everyone.
      My name is Annette.
      My family was born in Kent, and they were the Blackman, Harley and the
      Paterson family.
      I know some parts of Kent is now part of London now.
      The Harley Family owned a 100 room property mansion called Hazzelwood
      House in shooters Hill, the Harley family are very well known in the
      area and many other areas. They are the Earls of Oxford and Mortimer.
      Now there is no mansion there now, there is only a Hospital there now
      on the land.
      I am also look for high class people, maybe some Lords, Earls and
      Ladys.
      From Annette, 7th great granddaughter of Sir Robert Harley, Earl of
      Oxford and Mortimer.