Kenshin de Gozaru

  • LINA_EX999
    Message 1 of 113 , Jul 31, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Kenshin de Gozaru community.
    • punkiefool
      Message 113 of 113 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hi to all, <br> Hope I'm not offending anyone
        with this message but I'm promoting my yahoo group.
        Anyways, this group is dedicated to the best kenshin
        desktop files like wallpapers, winamp skins etc found
        now.... So if you like kenshinising your desktop with
        kenshin stuff .. please check out this group yeah... for
        more information, click the link below...thanks.;p