Hi everyone

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm new to this board. I just wanted to invite everyone who wants to
      to check out my website:

      www.geocities.com/scottnliss

      I customize action figures exclusively in the Super Powers style.
      Please check it out and let me know what you think!

      Scott
    • mgmensinger
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2003
        Hello Scott and welcome to the boards. Upon visiting your site I
        immediately noticed that you've used my Super Powers logo from my
        site (www.kennersuperpowers.com). I'd appreciate if you could remove
        that from your mainpage as I do not recall giving permission to have
        this graphic used on your site. Thank you for considering my wishes
        in this matter.

        -Mike Mensinger
        www.kennersuperpowers.com

        --- In kennerssuperpowerscollection@yahoogroups.com, "Scott"
        <scottscustoms@y...> wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > I'm new to this board. I just wanted to invite everyone who wants
        > to check out my website:
        >
        > www.geocities.com/scottnliss
        >
        > I customize action figures exclusively in the Super Powers style.
        > Please check it out and let me know what you think!
        >
        > Scott
      • Scott
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2003
          Mike,

          I have removed your logo from my site. I have also removed the link
          to your site that I had on my links page. BTW, thanks for calling me
          out in public on the board instead of emailing me directly.

          --- In kennerssuperpowerscollection@yahoogroups.com, mgmensinger
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Hello Scott and welcome to the boards. Upon visiting your site I
          > immediately noticed that you've used my Super Powers logo from my
          > site (www.kennersuperpowers.com). I'd appreciate if you could
          remove
          > that from your mainpage as I do not recall giving permission to
          have
          > this graphic used on your site. Thank you for considering my wishes
          > in this matter.
          >
          > -Mike Mensinger
          > www.kennersuperpowers.com
          >

          > --- In kennerssuperpowerscollection@yahoogroups.com, "Scott"
          > <scottscustoms@y...> wrote:
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > I'm new to this board. I just wanted to invite everyone who wants
          > > to check out my website:
          > >
          > > www.geocities.com/scottnliss
          > >
          > > I customize action figures exclusively in the Super Powers
          style.
          > > Please check it out and let me know what you think!
          > >
          > > Scott
        • mgmensinger
          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2003
            Scott, I wasn't trying to "call you out" in a nasty way by any means.
            I hope there aren't any hard feelings over the issue. I sincerely
            apologize if my method of communication upset you.

            Thanks,
            Mike Mensinger