pc hodgel

  • gyps_c
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
      WOW! I've only just discovered this author. How many books has she
      written?
      I've read Godstalk and Dark of the Moon - has she got any others? Who
      are her publishers? She's an amazing writer.
      Sheri Tepper has always been my favourite Science Fantasy author but
      this one may just be a rival!
      I wish I'd discovered her earlier, I would have liked to have joined
      in the chat - oh well, next time.
      Would be great if someone knew some answers to my questions.
      Thanks
    • gyps_c
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2002
          On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 12:46:00AM -0000, gyps_c wrote:
          > WOW! I've only just discovered this author. How many books has she
          > written?
          > I've read Godstalk and Dark of the Moon - has she got any others?

          _Seeker's Mask_ is the next book in the series; it's out from Meisha
          Merlin. There are some short stories in various anthologies which
          I don't remember (does anyone have a good list, or place to find out?)

          > Who are her publishers?

          Right now, Meisha Merlin.

          > She's an amazing writer.

          Yes.

          > Sheri Tepper has always been my favourite Science Fantasy author but
          > this one may just be a rival!

          I liked some of Tepper's early stuff (the True Game books in
          particular), but it's been a while since I decided the gender-related
          tone was just getting way too shrill...

          Tony Z
          --
          "The King with half the East at heel is marched from lands of morning;
          His fighters drink the rivers up, their shafts benight the air,