Finally!!!! Stranger Blood Auction is up.

  • Rayhne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2001
      Sorry for the delay but I wanted the book in hand before I posted it
      for sale. Go to:

      http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rayhne/

      and bid away!!! All proceeds go to Auction for America and I'll cover
      shipping.
    • Rayhne
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2001
        Sorry, I forgot to post that this is a paperback. Unfortunetely I
        can't change the auction item description.