RE: P.C. was at Worldcon

  • johnalecia
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013

      According to her LiveJournal entry (tagmeth), she's out of the hospital and looking for a new owner of the horse that threw her, and trying to find another horse (a Morgan horse is under consideration). She seems to be fine. And her new book is going to get a new artist for the cover (thank goodness - who ever believed Jame to be the buxom figure on the most recent covers, for heaven's sake). It won't be out until next spring, and you cannot pre-order it on Amazon yet, but I can't wait.

      --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, <weasel_vsl2k1@...> wrote:

      How is Pat doing from her riding incident?

      --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, <kencyr@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I ran into PC at Worldcon she was incognito and and Toni Weiskopf Baen publisher didn't even know she was there. I only got a chance to talk to her for a minute.
    • Damien Sullivan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
        On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 07:00:14PM -0000, tom m wrote:
        > I ran into PC at Worldcon she was incognito and and Toni Weiskopf Baen publisher didn't even know she was there. I only got a chance to talk to her for a minute.

        According to Pat, no you didn't. Sounds like someone was putting you
        on.
        http://tagmeth.livejournal.com/49910.html

        -xx- Damien X-)
      • neihaera
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013

          The front-end bumpers were just one of the flaws of ALL the Baen cover art ... about all they got right were the gloves,