Riding accident

  • Damien Sullivan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
      For those who don't follow LJ, Pat had a bad riding accident:
      http://tagmeth.livejournal.com/49080.html

      "Besides shattering my elbow, I broke several ribs, punctured a lung,
      and cracked my pelvis. No damage to head, neck, or spine.

      So now I'm home again, more inconvenienced by a pulled leg muscle than
      by anything else."

      -xx- Damien X-)
    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
        aharlib@...
        Oh gosh - tons of healing and recovery vibes and hugs for Pat!

        Love from Amy in NYC - life long lover of all things SF & F.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2013
          We love you Pat, so we've decided to hold this little intervention...

          Give up the riding, it's going to kill you one day.

          Seriously though, please get better. Joan

        • Bard Bloom
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
            Oh, dear. While one definitely understands and appreciates the need for
            doing primary and personal research into the protagonist's life and
            circumstances, one certainly hopes that the author's researches into _dwar_
            sleep are as effective as those into falling off things.