Sea of Time Turned in to Baen

  • david
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2013
      Per Pat's livejournal post, /Sea of Time/ manuscript has been turned in, and is scheduled for a summer 2014 release.

    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2013
        aharlib@...
        Fantastic news!
        Cheers!
        Amy in NYC - life long lover of all things SF & F.
        Message 3 of 12 , May 2, 2013
          I'm thrilled! Though I have to admit I'd be more thrilled if it wasn't a
          year away. Ouch. Oh, well. It's always good to have something to look
          forward to, right? :D

          JenM

        • Paula Lieberman
          Message 4 of 12 , May 2, 2013
            And there's going to be a different cover artist, hooray for THAT, too!!!

            Per Pat's livejournal post, /Sea of Time/ manuscript has been turned in, and
            is scheduled for a summer 2014 release.
          • pwrlftrbear
            Message 5 of 12 , May 2, 2013
              Hopefully an artist who is a fan

              In a message dated 5/2/2013 12:53:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
              paal@... writes:

              And there's going to be a different cover artist, hooray for THAT, too!!!

              Per Pat's livejournal post, /Sea of Time/ manuscript has been turned in,
              and
              is scheduled for a summer 2014 release.

            • Matthew Brown
              Message 6 of 12 , May 2, 2013
                A year is actually remarkably fast for a print publisher ... it could be
                much worse! Baen seems to be quite streamlined compared to some.

                On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Jen <yetanotherjennifer@...> wrote:

                > I'm thrilled! Though I have to admit I'd be more thrilled if it wasn't a
                > year away. Ouch. Oh, well. It's always good to have something to look
                > forward to, right? :D
                >
                > JenM

              • ecs_norway
                Message 7 of 12 , May 2, 2013
                  Giving Baen's habit of releasing early e-ARCs, it's likely we won't even have to wait that long, if you're willing to pony up $15 extra....