Re: Count me in!

  • pytor_brooks
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 20, 2013
      This isn't the facebooks group mentioned (I can't find it on Facebook either) but this IS a working Kencyrath page. It is a bit quiet though.

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/2224805167/

      Peter

      --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, campbelllane01@... wrote:

      > can someone give me the link to the facebook page - I cannot seem to find the page referred to in the page list on facebook. Searching FB just tells me not found
      >
      > A google search gave me a possible link but that tell me link is broken or page removed

    • Jen Spence
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 20, 2013
        Hey, I think someone removed the page right after I posted it, sorry!. I'm gonna create a new one soon, will post that link when I do, and try to work up a page on my up-coming  website that links to Pats for non-facebook folk.
        Jen

        Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

      • david
        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2013
          Per Pat's livejournal post, /Sea of Time/ manuscript has been turned in, and is scheduled for a summer 2014 release.

        • Amy Harlib
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2013
            aharlib@...
            Fantastic news!
            Cheers!
            Amy in NYC - life long lover of all things SF & F.
            Message 5 of 12 , May 2, 2013
              I'm thrilled! Though I have to admit I'd be more thrilled if it wasn't a
              year away. Ouch. Oh, well. It's always good to have something to look
              forward to, right? :D

              JenM

            • Paula Lieberman
              Message 6 of 12 , May 2, 2013
                And there's going to be a different cover artist, hooray for THAT, too!!!

                Per Pat's livejournal post, /Sea of Time/ manuscript has been turned in, and
                is scheduled for a summer 2014 release.
              • pwrlftrbear
                Message 7 of 12 , May 2, 2013
                  Hopefully an artist who is a fan

                  In a message dated 5/2/2013 12:53:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
                  paal@... writes:

                  And there's going to be a different cover artist, hooray for THAT, too!!!

                  Per Pat's livejournal post, /Sea of Time/ manuscript has been turned in,
                  and
                  is scheduled for a summer 2014 release.

                • Matthew Brown
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 2, 2013
                    A year is actually remarkably fast for a print publisher ... it could be
                    much worse! Baen seems to be quite streamlined compared to some.

                    On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Jen <yetanotherjennifer@...> wrote:

                    > I'm thrilled! Though I have to admit I'd be more thrilled if it wasn't a
                    > year away. Ouch. Oh, well. It's always good to have something to look
                    > forward to, right? :D
                    >
                    > JenM

                  • ecs_norway
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 2, 2013
                      Giving Baen's habit of releasing early e-ARCs, it's likely we won't even have to wait that long, if you're willing to pony up $15 extra....