Re: Count me in!

  • ncamp60
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 19, 2013
      can someone give me the link to the facebook page - I cannot seem to find the page referred to in the page list on facebook. Searching FB just tells me not found

      A google search gave me a possible link but that tell me link is broken or page removed

    • pytor_brooks
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 20, 2013
        This isn't the facebooks group mentioned (I can't find it on Facebook either) but this IS a working Kencyrath page. It is a bit quiet though.

        https://www.facebook.com/groups/2224805167/

        Peter

        --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, campbelllane01@... wrote:

        > can someone give me the link to the facebook page - I cannot seem to find the page referred to in the page list on facebook. Searching FB just tells me not found
        >
        > A google search gave me a possible link but that tell me link is broken or page removed

      • Jen Spence
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 20, 2013
          Hey, I think someone removed the page right after I posted it, sorry!. I'm gonna create a new one soon, will post that link when I do, and try to work up a page on my up-coming  website that links to Pats for non-facebook folk.
          Jen

          Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

        • david
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1 7:56 PM
            Per Pat's livejournal post, /Sea of Time/ manuscript has been turned in, and is scheduled for a summer 2014 release.

          • Amy Harlib
            Message 5 of 12 , May 1 10:38 PM
              aharlib@...
              Fantastic news!
              Cheers!
              Amy in NYC - life long lover of all things SF & F.
              Message 6 of 12 , May 2 10:03 AM
                I'm thrilled! Though I have to admit I'd be more thrilled if it wasn't a
                year away. Ouch. Oh, well. It's always good to have something to look
                forward to, right? :D

                JenM

              • Paula Lieberman
                Message 7 of 12 , May 2 10:53 AM
                  And there's going to be a different cover artist, hooray for THAT, too!!!

                  Per Pat's livejournal post, /Sea of Time/ manuscript has been turned in, and
                  is scheduled for a summer 2014 release.
                • pwrlftrbear
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 2 11:41 AM
                    Hopefully an artist who is a fan

                    In a message dated 5/2/2013 12:53:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
                    paal@... writes:

                    And there's going to be a different cover artist, hooray for THAT, too!!!

                    Per Pat's livejournal post, /Sea of Time/ manuscript has been turned in,
                    and
                    is scheduled for a summer 2014 release.

                  • Matthew Brown
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 2 3:29 PM
                      A year is actually remarkably fast for a print publisher ... it could be
                      much worse! Baen seems to be quite streamlined compared to some.

                      On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Jen <yetanotherjennifer@...> wrote:

                      > I'm thrilled! Though I have to admit I'd be more thrilled if it wasn't a
                      > year away. Ouch. Oh, well. It's always good to have something to look
                      > forward to, right? :D
                      >
                      > JenM

                    • ecs_norway
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 2 3:39 PM
                        Giving Baen's habit of releasing early e-ARCs, it's likely we won't even have to wait that long, if you're willing to pony up $15 extra....