SF&F Books by Women Project

  • Brekke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      Here is a chance to nominate Pat (and any of your other favorite female
      SciFi and Fantasy authors) for a Top 100 list on what *looks* like a pretty
      popular/high profile book site. Main link to site (click on banner on the
      right):

      http://www.fantasybookcafe.com/2013/04/women-in-sff-month-renay-from-lady-business/

      or, link direct to voting:

      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13l8Vx8R_np8_bjtDrOGro7zzQmywLDlouJIc6fsrCM0/viewform

      Pat doesn't seem to have made it on to the site's radar (there is a long
      list of author links further down that she is not on), so I did my part on
      the voting process. :-)

      Brekke