Re: Question for group

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      For humans, according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twins_and_handedness, twins are about twice as likely for one of them to be lefthanded, but the probability of both being lefthanded is not that high. Goodness only knows how that applies to the Kencryr...

      --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, Damien Sullivan <phoenix@...> wrote:

      > On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 04:07:14PM -0500, Pwrlftrbear@... wrote:
      > > Does anyone know where there has been any mention whether Kindrie is right
      > > handed? I know Pat has mentioned that Jame and Tory both are, even though
      > > most Kencyr are left handed. Makes me wonder if that's a sign of potential
      > > Tyr-Rydan....
      >
      > I don't remember any mention but I dunno.
      >
      > For Jame, I always figured her being right-handed was two levels of
      > "difference". The Kencyr are mostly left-handed, so Not Like Us, and
      > Jame's right-handed, so she's abnormal for a Kencyr. (Which does't mean
      > she's more 'normally human'.)
      >
      > Tori, well, he's her twin, though I don't think real identical (which
      > they aren't) twins necessarily share handedness. Not that real biology
      > has much role here.
      >
      > -xx- Damien X-)

    • Paula Lieberman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013
        Most identical twins have the same handedness. Mirror image identical
        twins, which are rarer, don't. Jim and Greg Benford are mirror image
        identical twins.