Kencyr and Harry Potter

  • Damien Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 9:04 AM
      I was making a comment on Pat's LJ page, about Kirien's cool truth
      quote, and I had the thought of looking at Kencyr Houses through a Harry
      Potter filter. I probably won't push it far, but hey. List isn't
      hopping.

      I think these two are uncontroversial
      Jaran: pure Ravenclaw
      Kendar: pure Hufflepuff

      Knorth: Gryffindor. At least the current leaders.

      In the simplistic "Slytherin=evil" mode Greshan would be Slytherin, but
      I think "privileged bully" fits both him and Gryffindor fine too, as
      young James Potter showed.

      Caineron, Randir: Slytherin
      (but not Lyra)
      Ardeth: "better" Slytherin, scheming and ambitious but not quite so
      evil. Though honestly I think a lot of that feeling comes from Adric's
      backing of Tori; take that away and they look pretty bad.

      Brandan: Hufflepuff

      -xx- Damien X-)