welcome!

  • Lisa May
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 1999
      wow, we are now up to five whole members :)

      Increase our membership, invite any Kencyr fans you know to join! I
      don't know any other fans - that's why I started the list!

      Lisa
    • kencyr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 1999
        well, since I'm new, I'll toss out a question:
        who are the other 2 parts to the tyr-ridain (sp?)?
        we know(or have figured out) that Jame is Destruction, who's preservation
        and creation?

        Lisa May wrote:

        > From: Lisa May <lmay@...>
        >
        > wow, we are now up to five whole members :)
        >
        > Increase our membership, invite any Kencyr fans you know to join! I
        > don't know any other fans - that's why I started the list!
        >
        > Lisa

        > We must be crazy! We're practically giving our books away! Doubleday
        > Book Club´┐Ż offers the best sellers and more! Get 5 books for just $.99
        > + 1 free with membership! Go to http://www.onelist.com/ad/doubleday1
      • Lisa May
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 1999
          to another new member! feel free to introduce yourself...

          we've been a quiet group lately - I'm still reading Bujold, so I don't
          have much to say about the Kencyrs ;)

          Lisa