Location of the Temples

  • ecolwell@windstream.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      We know that there are nine temples to the Three Faced God, but where are they located? In the eastern lands, one is in Tai-Tastison and another in Tai-Than. In the central lands, one in Karkinor and another in Kothifir which is unfinished.

      There are three other Tai cities in the eastern lands; Tai-Abendra, Tai-Weir, and Tai-Sondre. Could these be locations for other temples? The eastern lands would have five temples, two in the central lands, leaving two for the western lands.

      Cindy