What happened, did the Merikit wipe out everyone in here?? B

  • Paula Lieberman
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2010
      It's been quiet in here....
    • david
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2010
        On 2010-12-03 00:03, Paula Lieberman wrote:
        > It's been quiet in here....

        All waiting for some news on _Honor's Paradox_.
        Or at least a snippet.

        Anybody look at the Kency Wiki much? (kencyr.wikia.com)?
      • Matthew Brown
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
          On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 9:06 PM, david <david@...> wrote:

          > Anybody look at the Kency Wiki much? (kencyr.wikia.com)?

          I started it a couple years back now, but haven't had much time to spend on
          it lately (what with taking on too many responsibilities as is my norm) --
          some other people have been adding stuff lately too, which is good, but it
          could always use more eyes and help.

          -Matt

        • Robotech_Master
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
            And let's not forget

            http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChroniclesOfTheKencyrath

            <http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChroniclesOfTheKencyrath>
            --
            Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
            Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm

          • Deborah Brown
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
              On 12/4/2010 4:56 AM, Robotech_Master wrote:
              > And let's not forget
              >
              > http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChroniclesOfTheKencyrath
              >
              > <http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChroniclesOfTheKencyrath>

              I was reading that the other day. Whomever did it, good job.

              Deb

              *Writing: Self-inflicted Multi-Personality Syndrome *
              *Visit me at http://www.livejournal.com/users/kosaginolegion/ *
              *or at http://kosaginolegion.deviantart.com/ *
            • Matthew Brown
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 5, 2010
                On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 5:50 AM, Deborah Brown <kosagi@...> wrote:

                > I was reading that the other day. Whomever did it, good job.

                Was a work of several people; I know me and user Madrugada (two of the site
                admins) are big fans of the series, and some other people from here have
                done stuff too.

                And I've gotten several of the site regulars to read them too -- always
                willing to convert!

                -Matt

              • david
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 5, 2010
                  On 2010-12-04 08:50, Deborah Brown wrote:
                  > On 12/4/2010 4:56 AM, Robotech_Master wrote:
                  >> And let's not forget
                  >>
                  >> http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChroniclesOfTheKencyrath
                  >>
                  >> <http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChroniclesOfTheKencyrath>
                  >
                  > I was reading that the other day. Whomever did it, good job.
                  >
                  > Deb

                  Yes indeed; and the Characters page -- http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/ChroniclesOfTheKencyrath. I've enjoyed
                  reading those pages.

                  It seems some of the information on the two wikis is essentially the same.
                • david
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 20, 2010
                    Hodgell wrote in her blog that _Honor's Paradox_ is scheduled for December 2011.

                    Not as soon as she (or I) hoped, but at least it's scheduled.