SF Bookcase

  • Chris Simmons
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
      This site http://www.sfbookcase.com/recommended.asp has a list of
      recommended authors which you can vote for. The members of this list
      could put Pat into the top 100 if everyone voted. Meaningless in
      itself, I guess, but it might help spread the word and gain her some
      new readers.

      Chris Simmons
    • mbiglake@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
        --- In kencyr@y..., "Chris Simmons" <simmons1@q...> wrote:
        > This site http://www.sfbookcase.com/recommended.asp has a list of
        > recommended authors which you can vote for. The members of this
        list
        > could put Pat into the top 100 if everyone voted. Meaningless in
        > itself, I guess, but it might help spread the word and gain her
        some
        > new readers.
        >
        > Chris Simmons

        Thanks for the opportunity to do our bit to enlighten those in
        literary P.D.
        M C Miller
      • Tony Zbaraschuk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
          Finally got my copy of _Seeker's Mask_. I've seen a number of
          references to it on the list, but this is my first exposure.

          Very, very good. Lots of nifty stuff, and a lot of stuff
          to think about. A little repetitive with some of the themes
          of _Dark of the Moon_ (notably most of Tori's parts), but I'm
          definitely looking forward to re-reading it.

          Tony Z
          --
          "The King with half the East at heel is marched from lands of morning;
          His fighters drink the rivers up, their shafts benight the air,