New poll for kencyr

  • kencyr@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 5, 2001
      kencyr group:

      What is the most desirable P.C. Hodgell
      book you would like to read next?

      o Seeker's Mask (Jame 3)
      o Jame Goes to the Citadel (Jame 4)
      o Jame or Tai-Tastigon backstory
      o New stand-alone (e.g. Ivanhoe)

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • kencyr@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , May 13, 2002
        kencyr group:

        Is the Jame story more appealing to a
        particular group?

        o Women
        o Men
        o No difference
        o Plants, especially man-eating trees
        o Arrin-Ken, especially the sight-less vengeful ones

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • kencyr@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 6, 2003
          kencyr group:

          Who do you think Kindrie's father is?

          o Keral
          o Tirandys
          o The missing Randir heir
          o A Kendar
          o Someone Else

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • augustos_samoal_bookman
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 7, 2003
            --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, kencyr@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > kencyr group:
            >
            > Who do you think Kindrie's father is?

            ahh... not to be petty but diden't Blood And Ivory
            answer this prticular quastion?

            I seem to recol it from one of the new stories.
          • kencyr@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 13 , May 25, 2004
              kencyr group:

              Who do you think Jame should
              eventually hook up with?

              o Wolver Grimly
              o Torri(they are inbreaders you know)
              o The Randir Heir
              o One of the Edirr twins
              o Someone else

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • kencyr@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 9, 2005
                kencyr group:

                At this point in the story, do you believe it
                has been established that Arrin-ken can
                teleport?

                o yes
                o no
                o maybe
                o who cares

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • denisnepveu
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 9, 2005
                  --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, kencyr@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                  > kencyr group:
                  >
                  > At this point in the story, do you believe it
                  > has been established that Arrin-ken can
                  > teleport?
                  >
                  > o yes
                  > o no
                  > o maybe
                  > o who cares

                  > web site listed above.
                  >
                  > Thanks!

                  How about "no, but who cares?"

                  Denis
                  (who really did read the voting instructions, honest)
                • Jen
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 9, 2005

                    > > Thanks!
                    >
                    > How about "no, but who cares?"
                    >
                    > Denis
                    > (who really did read the voting instructions, honest)

                    I thought about allowing multiple answers, or including options like the one
                    you suggested, but decided it would make things too complicated. If you truly
                    don't care, then the fourth option is the only one you need. I almost picked that
                    one myself.

                    Jen
                  • denisnepveu
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 9, 2005
                      --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <shirokage@w...> wrote:

                      > > > Thanks!
                      > >
                      > > How about "no, but who cares?"
                      > >
                      > > Denis
                      > > (who really did read the voting instructions, honest)
                      >
                      > I thought about allowing multiple answers, or including options like
                      the one
                      > you suggested, but decided it would make things too complicated. If
                      you truly
                      > don't care, then the fourth option is the only one you need. I
                      almost picked that
                      > one myself.
                      >
                      > Jen

                      Voting at all seemed to rule out "who cares?" unfortunately.

                      Denis
                    • Jen
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 10, 2005
                        --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, "denisnepveu" <kencyr@n...> wrote:

                        > Voting at all seemed to rule out "who cares?" unfortunately.
                        >
                        > Denis

                        It can be seen as a protest against the whole debate, I think.
                      • kencyr@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 31, 2005
                          kencyr group:

                          Will the Kencyrath ever "reclaim" the fallen worlds down the
                          chain of creation?

                          o Nope, you snooze you loose.
                          o Maybe, anything is possible
                          o Yes, Good always wins.
                          o I'm not intrested in finding out.

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • kencyr@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 23, 2005
                            kencyr group:

                            What should be the motivating factor for Jame and Tori to become intimate?

                            o Knorth Blood
                            o A Knorth heir
                            o Love
                            o Lust
                            o None, they should never 'hook up'

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • kencyr@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 30, 2006
                              kencyr group:

                              Have you finished reading TRaR, and do you mind if the group discussion begins?

                              o I'm finished, and I'd like to start discussing it
                              o I'm finished, but I don't mind waiting
                              o I'm not finished, so I'd like the group to wait
                              o I'm not finished, but I don't mind discussion as long as there are spoiler watnings

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!