Book Signing, Reading, and Meet Pat!

  • Tashina
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      I'm organizing the book signing in Wisconsin.

      for those in the area that are interested in coming it is Saturday, May 2nd at 10am.

      Here is the book store that is hosting it:

      Fireside Books
      1331 W Paradise Dr
      West Bend, WI 53095
      (262) 334-1444

      Pat is going to be there most of the day though (I think), she wants to set up an art show with some of here stained glass, fiber art and paintings.

      Email me with questions, or if you need directions.