Happy new year

  • psheller@mmm.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2001
      About time we got something new posted in 2001.

      Let's see, James Schmitz has been mentioned before. The third
      Hub book, "Trigger and friends", has just come out. Something to
      read while waiting for your copy of "Seeker's Mask".

      How about Terry Pratchett? Not all of Diskworld borders on Hodgell's
      territory, but Susan in "Hogfather" feels a bit Jame-ish to me.
    • David Cook
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2001
        > How about Terry Pratchett? Not all of Diskworld borders on
        Hodgell's
        > territory, but Susan in "Hogfather" feels a bit Jame-ish to me.

        Haven't yet read "Hogfather", but Pratchett's definitely worth
        reading, Jame-like or not.