Updates on _Seeker's Mask_

  • David Brukman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
      I got an email from Meisha Merlin:
      ---------------------------------------
      Saw your site and wanted you to know that Meisha Merlin is releasing
      SEEKER'S MASK in February 2001 in both a hard cover and soft cove trade
      edition.

      You can see the information at our site at: www.MeishaMerlin.com
      ---------------------------------------
      I've updated my web site with the information.

      Sounds good, but they still haven't posted the cover artwork :-(
      Any speculation on "surprises?"
      --
      David Brukman "Long live Jame Talissen!"
      http://InOtherWorlds.com "Fantasy, SF & Mystery Reviews"
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2000
        > I've updated my web site with the information.
        >
        > Sounds good, but they still haven't posted the cover artwork :-(
        > Any speculation on "surprises?"

        The other short stories will be included....
        OR
        The addition of a spoiler chapter from the fourth book....
        OR
        Interior illustrations...