Re: [kencyr] Fwd: Baen

  • J
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 13, 2007
      Now that there's a buyer for the next book .... we just need to know when it will be done. *wink*

    • hoodoo4u
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 26, 2007
        --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, J <deadslepr@...> wrote:

        > Now that there's a buyer for the next book .... we just need to know
        when it will be done. *wink*

        Well, if Pat has a publisher, she shouldn't be feeling too dispirited -
        good news for us!

        But just knowing the book has been bought and will be published cheers
        me immensely. I want Pat to take as long as it takes to write the
        book as well as she can. Sure, I'm impatient - but I can wait
        indefinitely for something worth waiting for.
      • jinx01313
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 28, 2007
          Yes!!!
        • Paula Lieberman