Archon/NASFIC

  • Robotech_Master
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      I'm heading up to the convention tomorrow, where Pat will also be.

      Who-all from the list is going to be there and how can we meet?

      --
      Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody help,
      Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | I'm trapped in

    • Paula Lieberman
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
        > I'm heading up to the convention tomorrow, where Pat will also be.
        >
        > Who-all from the list is going to be there and how can we meet?

        I won't be there...

        On synchrnocity, however, it occurred to me tonight to wonder what if
        anything happens if Bender and Lord Randir meet--Bender's his uncle....
      • jinx01313
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2007
          --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, Robotech_Master <robotech@...> wrote:

          > I'm heading up to the convention tomorrow, where Pat will also be.
          >
          > Who-all from the list is going to be there and how can we meet?
          >
          > --
          > Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
          help,
          > Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | I'm
          trapped in
          > robotech.master@... | Skype, Gizmo: Robotech_Master | a sig file!
          > robotech@... | Yahoo: robotech_master_2000 |

          Send Pat our best wishes! We hope she gets a new publisher.
        • jinx01313
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2007
            Nice! I had completely overlooked that.