P.C. Hodgell birthday

  • Eric Willey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hey hey-

      Wikipedia (my favorite source for information which may or may not be true) lists Ms. Hodgell's birthday as March 16. I was going to drop a birthday card in the mail (since I never seem to get around to writing authors I like any other way), and found the following address on http://www.fanmail.biz

      P.C. Hodgell
      c/o Donald Maass Literary Agency
      121 West 27th Street
      Suite 801
      New York, NY 10001

      Thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else was interested in doing the same. And if anyone could confirm that this is current / correct I'd appreciate it. The Maass webpage lists her as one of their clients, but the interwebs have been known to provide me with information that was somewhat less than correct before.

      Have a good weekend everyone,
      Eric

    • David Brukman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
        I assume that sending it to MeishaMerlin might work as well.

        On 3/2/07, Eric Willey <dead_st_eric@...> wrote:
        > Hey hey-
        >
        > Wikipedia (my favorite source for information which may or may not be true) lists Ms. Hodgell's birthday as March 16. I was going to drop a birthday card in the mail (since I never seem to get around to writing authors I like any other way), and found the following address on http://www.fanmail.biz
        >
        > P.C. Hodgell
        > c/o Donald Maass Literary Agency
        > 121 West 27th Street
        > Suite 801
        > New York, NY 10001
        >
        > Thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else was interested in doing the same. And if anyone could confirm that this is current / correct I'd appreciate it. The Maass webpage lists her as one of their clients, but the interwebs have been known to provide me with information that was somewhat less than correct before.
        >
        > Have a good weekend everyone,
        > Eric

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • syrinxtcj
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2007
          How exciting! A VERY HAPPY B-DAY to her!!
          Also, is it not Jame's anniversary as well? I think that Godstalk
          appeared in 1982--that makes this the 25th Anniversary of the first
          publishing! Congrats, Pat!