Question...

  • Rena_McGee@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2000
      How likely does anytone think it is, that Dark of the Gods and
      Seeker's Mask will be picked up by the Science Fiction Book Club?

      Does anyone know about plans for this?
    • Benten
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2000
        At 12:13 PM 10/13/00 +0000, Rena wrote:

        >How likely does anytone think it is, that Dark of the Gods and
        >Seeker's Mask will be picked up by the Science Fiction Book Club?

        I don't know. I got my originals of God Stalk and
        Dark of the Moon from them waaaay back when, so
        I would think it was possible.

        >Does anyone know about plans for this?

        Nope.
      • Sithkitten
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2000
          Probably very likely... They offered the first two for
          quite awhile. *glances at book club editions on couch* I
          don't know for sure, though.

          ~Sithkitten

          Visit my home page at TheSciFiVine:
          http://www.thescifivine.com/users/Maul_Sithkitten

          Set up your own FREE e-mail account by registering at TheSciFiVine:
          http://www.thescifivine.com/xi/register/index.rage?refn=Maul_Sithkitten