Re: New book question

  • carpentermt
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
      What about copies ordered direct from MM?

      Matt
    • jinx01313
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
        Thanks Melinda.

        I plan on rereading the entire series before I crack open the new
        book, anyone else?

        Might be nice if we can get a list going in files that folks can
        contribute to noting typos and mistakes such as some of the lineage
        mistakes in SM.

        Jinx
      • Michael
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
          *Delurks*

          Funny you should mention that; I'm doing the same thing. Right now, I'm in the middle of SM, having already re-read GS and DotM. After SM, I'll re-read B&I. The whole series is even more enjoyable this time since I know TRaR is on the horizon.

          The anticipation is growing.

          *Relurks*

          Peace Be With You...

          Michael Underwood Jr
          "The Padre"

          http://thepadre.livejournal.com

        • sneadj@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
            "jinx01313" larkinr@... jinx01313 wrote:

            > I plan on rereading the entire series before I crack open the new
            > book, anyone else?

            Most definitely. I reread the entire series in July as
            preparation for the new book coming out. I'm eagerly awaiting
            my copy and am astoundingly jealous that some of you
            already have one.

            -John Snead sneadj@...
          • Paula Lieberman
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
              > Funny you should mention that; I'm doing the same thing. Right now, I'm
              > in the middle of SM, having already re-read GS and DotM. After SM, I'll
              > re-read B&I. The whole series is even more enjoyable this time since I
              > know TRaR is on the horizon.

              It's not necessary, though, there is a lot of background information
              dropped into To Ride a Rathorn mentioning/explaining things that have
              happened in the previous books.