Re: Hodgell fan dinner

  • David Brukman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2006
      Last call for dinner fans: it's on August 23 (Wednesday) in Anaheim.

      I am trying to get a head-count for a reservation. Please let me know!
      --
      david, hoping to snag RATHORN at the con
    • Paula Lieberman
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2006
        From: "David Brukman" <dbrukman@...>

        > Last call for dinner fans: it's on August 23 (Wednesday) in Anaheim.
        >
        > I am trying to get a head-count for a reservation. Please let me know!
        > --
        > david, hoping to snag RATHORN at the con

        What 's the time on it again? I have done almost nothing regarding
        scheduling for LA Con other than having made reservations...

        I'm looking forward to getting the book, too, and so is at least one other
        person from this area who'll be there..

        You might consider adding a couple seats to the reservation in case people
        pop up at the convention.
      • David Brukman
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2006

          --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Lieberman" <paal@...> wrote:
          > What 's the time on it again? I have done almost nothing regarding
          > scheduling for LA Con other than having made reservations...

          Meet around 6pm--reservation probably for 6:30.