RE: [kencyr] Chronicles of the Kencyrath, UK edition omnibus

  • Rana Djinn
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2006
      >Glad to be here. I was wondering if any of you know more about the UK
      >hodgell title I have listed below.
      >
      >Chronicles of the Kencyrath
      >~P.C. Hodgell
      >New English Library
      >Paperback - May 1, 1988

      I have a copy of it, what did you want to know about it? Anything in
      particular, or just in general?

      From memory and in general, I can tell you it is a copy of God Stalk and
      Dark of the Moon in one volume, it has the best synopsis of any of the
      printings on the back cover IMO, it does NOT include a copy of the story
      Bones like the Meisha Merlin omnibus printing, and it's slightly larger than
      the standard paperback size of approximately 4.1 inch x 6.8 inch but not as
      large as the MM editions.

      If you want the backcopy text or any more in depth information please let me
      know, I have it at home, and already have the text of the cover synopsis at
      home in my book cataloguing system.

      rana

      "By the end of the movie, Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod kills the
      gigantic pasty sneering man with too many piercings, wins the Prize, and
      buggers off to Scotland to listen to his new Queen CD."
    • Madeleine Eid
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2006
        It's a compilation of Godstalk and Dark of the Moon. The cover is by
        Chris Achilleous; I don't know the title - it was in the Everway
        collection.

        Effectively, it's more or less the same as Dark of the Gods from Meisha Merlin.

        TTFN,

        Maddy

        >Glad to be here. I was wondering if any of you know more about the UK
        >hodgell title I have listed below.
        >
        >Chronicles of the Kencyrath
        >~P.C. Hodgell
        >New English Library
        >Paperback - May 1, 1988
        >
        >Thanks for any info you might have.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Charack Bane
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2006
          Rana,
          Thanks for the info! I had not seen it listed anywhere and was
          wondering if it was a euro printing on a new book.
          ~Charack