Kencyr Website Updated

  • Steve Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2000
      I've just discovered almost all my previous posts to the mailing list have
      gone astray. Here's the last one again.

      The Kencyr website has been updated and is now at two addresses.

      NEWS OF THE REPUBLICATION OF THE FIRST TWO BOOKS!
      with purchasing details.

      The new main site is now up-to-date !

      http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/sjclark/kencyr.htm

      with the older site kept as a mirror site (updated soon)

      http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~casrsjc/kencyr.htm

      If anyone wants to contribute to the site I'm willing to add an art
      gallery and reader reviews. I'll consider hosting fan fiction but I'n not
      sure of any copywrite implications.

      --
      ___________________________/ Using a 49Mb SA RiscPC and RiscOS 4.02