Re: [kencyr] Lyra-type girl.

  • syrinx
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 8:36 AM
      I think I can see it. . .perhaps she's a bit old; isn't Lyra 13? can you
      imaging wanting children that young? ugh!--
      Anyway--I like! Thanks for posting it!
      syr

      > I was bored today & found a picture by Botticelli:
      > http://gallery.euroweb.hu/art/b/botticel/portrait/young_wo.jpg
      > that reminded me of Lyra.
    • mreliae
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 10:43 AM
        --- In kencyr@yahoogroups.com, "syrinx" <syrinx@i...> wrote:
        > I think I can see it. . .perhaps she's a bit old; isn't Lyra 13? can you
        > imaging wanting children that young? ugh!--
        > Anyway--I like! Thanks for posting it!
        > syr

        I felt that the original did look a bit too old, that's why I reduced
        the bust, changed the line of her jaw and made her lips fuller when I
        added the mask in photoshop.