random questions...

  • kencyr
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 1999
      its been to quiet here so here are some random questions:

      1) who thinks the try-ridan will survive the final battle? if not all
      then
      who will the survivors be?

      2) what form will the final battle take place (and where?)

      3) will the Kencyrath itself survive? or will it splinter back to their
      orgins (assuming they still exist) and original lives (IE the kendar
      will no
      longer be bonded to the highborn)?

      4) what will happen to the consumed worlds in the Chain?

      5) what will the Arrin-ken do next? now that they are known to still be
      out
      there will they be brought back into the fold or have they simply given
      up
      and gone independant?
      (reason for this one is that they have been out of current events for
      10000
      years or so)note that independant does not mean they have lost 3 faces
      bond
      to the kencyrath, just they really don't care anymore - they have been
      around since the start and some likely remember the days before they
      got
      shainghied into this current job.
    • Lisa May
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 1999
        Very good questions - not that I can answer any of them at this point,
        but I will ponder ;) Hopefully there are some more knowledgeable people
        on the list.

        and you get extra credit points for asking them :D

        Lisa