_Blood and Ivory_: Amazon.com Discount

  • David Brukman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello,
      I've just ordered the paperback _Blood and Ivory_ from Amazon.com,
      and requested a "Share the Love" coupon. If anybody's
      planning to order the same book from Amazon by December 8,
      the following link should save you 10%, while also
      giving me credit.

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=love102-20&path=stl/3TK0RE2FK1XTT
      (resulting price: US $10.08)
      --
      David Brukman "Long live Jame Talissen!"
      inotherworlds.com -- Fantasy, SF & Mystery reviews