Hello, all...

  • dowgiert@xxx.xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17 8:38 AM
      *grin*

      Thought I'd drop a line to say 'lo to my other three fellow members...

      Nice to get in on a list at the very beginning; but also looking foward to seeing it grow...;)

      Ob Seeker's Mask: How many of you have read it? Is spoiler space still necessary at the moment...?

      --Bex
    • Lisa May
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 8:04 PM
        yes, we are a small community so far ;)

        I just ordered Seeker's Mask a couple of weeks ago and am waiting
        impatiently. So if you could indulge me with spoiler space for a little
        while? I'll save all the SM messages and read them afterwards.

        Feel free to do a quick intro, anyone who's so inclined!

        Lisa