Enter my October Halloween contest!

  • celticchick09
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hi all,
      I can't believe it is already October. This is always my favorite time of year with cooler weather here in Arizona. Today I was able to bring my UGG boots out of storage to warm my cold feet. LOL Yay, summer is over.
      Anyway, I wanted to let all of my Yahoo group members know that I am having a Halloween contest on my website- http://www.kelleyheckart.com
      All you have to do to enter to win a cool plastic skull goblet stuffed with Twilight collectible chocolates, a pen and some other goodies, is go to my website and click on the Halloween pumpkin icon (below the navigation bar) and it will take you to my contest page. Good luck!
      The contest ends October 31st.
      Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween.

      Kelley