Promo: New release! Cat's Curse, Celtic historical romance/fantasy

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hi all,
      I wanted to share my new release with the group and to let everyone know that I will have a contest in July just for the members here on my Yahoo group to celebrate this new release. Cat's Curse is my first release of 2009 and I have two more coming in August and November. It has been a very busy year for me so far. Stay tuned for the contest rules.

      Slainte,
      Kelley

      Publisher: Awe-Struck Publishing
      http://www.awe-struck.net
      Author website: http://www.kelleyheckart.com

      Title: Cat's Curse, Book One: Dark Goddess Trilogy
      Author: Kelley Heckart
      Genre: Celtic historical romance/fantasy

      Cardea, follower of the Great Goddess is cursed to live an eternity as a blood drinker. For centuries she has lived with hate hunting and feeding off humans. Now she finds herself at the end of a sword blade held by the most handsome and arrogant man she has ever met.

      Aedan mac Gabrain, prince of Dal Riata and a Christian, trusts no one after suffering a curse that keeps him from touching any females or he will turn into a black cat like his brother. He especially distrusts this strange female who could be the one who cursed his clan since no one knows Cat Anna's true face.

      Can two tortured souls find love while battling a dark goddess determined to destroy them?

      Release date: Friday, June 19, 2009

      ISBN: 978-1-58749-175-7
      Formats available: html, pdf, Mobipocket, Palmpilot, MSReader, and pocketpc
      Retail price: 4.99--on special for two weeks after release at 4.25!
      Cat's Curse Buy Link: http://www.king-cart.com/Awe-Struck/category=Kelley+Heckart/exact_match=exact
      To read an excerpt: http://www.awe-struck.net/books/cats_curse.html and
      http://www.kelleyheckart.com/BookShelf.html

      Please consider posting information on your site about this captivating and unique romance by Kelley Heckart! Feel free to pass this information on to e-book list serves and to people you know who like e-book romances--with a twist! This book is available for review. Send an email to skyla@... to request either pdf or html format. Stop by the Awe-Struck site for more great reads! There's a perpetual sale!

      Thanks for spreading the word about e-books!

      There will be excerpts, contests and cool prizes.

      Kelley Heckart
      'Timeless tales of romance, conflict & magic'
      http://www.kelleyheckart.com
      http://www.myspace.com/phantomqueen3
      http://twitter.com/CelticChick