Promo: Ask an author contest with cool prizes

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2009
      Hi all,
      Things have been super busy for me and I am trying to get caught up with everything. I will have a couple of new releases soon that I am really excited about, but for now I wanted to let everyone know about this contest.

      The Ask An Author promotion will be for ten weeks- from April 13 to June 19th.

      The promotion will take place on Ingela Hyatt's blog: http://www.ingelahyatt.com/blog/

      Ask An Author & Win!

      I'm excited to announce a new segment which I'll be hosting on my Romantic Ramblings blog: Ask An Author!

      Beginning on Monday, April 13th, you'll get to learn some interesting facts about some of the newest and brightest stars in the Romance Industry...

      Have you ever wandered what Phoebe Conn's favorite "guilty" pleasure is? Or if Michelle Beattie could travel back in time, what Era she'd visit? Have you ever wandered what's the coolest thing that has ever happened to Nancy Haddock?

      For the next ten weeks, you'll learn some funny and interesting secrets about these romance writers:
      Kate Alister
      Donna Alward
      Michelle Beattie
      Terry Irene Blain
      Elaine Charton
      Phoebe Conn/ Cinnamon Burke
      Michele Dunaway
      Nancy Haddock
      Kelley Heckart
      Ingela F. Hyatt
      Paty Jager
      Elizabeth L'Inconnu
      Sherry Lewis
      Carrie Lofty
      Bess McBride
      Shelley Mosley/Deborah Shelley
      Jacquie Rogers
      Patricia Sargeant
      Patti Shenberger
      Elizabeth Sinclair
      Roxanne (RG Willems) Snopek
      Michele Stegman

      PLUS each week you'll get a chance to WIN Romance novels!

      All you have to do is leave a comment with our authors, or ask a question of your own (which could be used in the next Ask An Author segment). The more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win. http://www.ingelahyatt.com/blog/

      Watch for Ask An Author, starting April 13th, for your chance to discover new authors, and win fabulous prizes!
      You can also get to the blog from the home page of my website at http://www.kelleyheckart.com and click on the ask the author banner below the navigation buttons.

      Slainte!
      Kelley