Kelley's writing update

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008
      I just got back from California where I participated in an Authors'
      Romance Tea with four other authors at the Cerritos library. This
      library is the largest and most beautiful library I have ever seen. I
      was blown away by architecture put into this building. Even though I
      was like a deer in headlights whenever I had to speak, it was a
      wonderful experience for me to promote my work to a roomful of people
      and tell them about my writing experiences.

      On the writing front I am four chapters into the third book of my Dark
      Goddess trilogy, which is titled Winter's Requiem. All the answers will
      be revealed in this final book and I am very excited about it. Books
      One and Two are due for release in 2009 and I hope to finish Book Three
      by the end of the year.

      As part of our Character Development Theme at Author's Studio, I
      decided to write about how I came to create my characters for White
      Rose of Avalon, a sensual re-telling of the King Arthur legend. The
      most challenging part was creating characters already known in the
      literary world and I took some risks. Stop by and see how I did this.
      http://authorsstudio.blogspot.com/

      Slainte,
      Kelley
      http://www.kelleyheckart.com