Kelley's updates, interviews and more!

  • Kelley Heckart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi all,
      I have had a busy July and finally finished Book Two in my Dark Goddess trilogy and very pleased with how it turned out.
      In other news, I have joined a blog with some fellow authors called Author's Studio http://authorsstudio.blogspot.com/ My first post is on Celtic warriors, Why I Like Them, How I Create Them.
      I also squeezed in a couple of interviews http://cocktailreviews.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/author-interview-with-kelley-heckart/
      http://rainedelight.wordpress.com/
      On Monday, August 4th, I will be participating in an author chat on Midnight Seductions. There will be contests and prizes.

      I hope everyone is having a great week.
      Slainte!

      Kelley Heckart, author of Historical Celtic fantasy romances
      Available now! Of Water and Dragons, Ravenwolf, White Rose of Avalon, In the Gloaming
      www.kelleyheckart.com
      http://www.awe-struck.net
      http://www.freyasbower.com