Kelley Heckart Author Party at Novelspotters on 08/15

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006
      Hi all,

      First of all, I would like to welcome all the new members to my group.
      Thanks for joining.

      I would like to invite everyone to my author party on Tuesday, Aug. 15
      at Novelspotters: Novelspot Author's Loop from 2-6 pm EST (11-3 pm
      PST). There will be contests and prizes and I will be sharing excerpts
      from some of my latest books that haven't been released yet. To join
      the fun, all you need to do is go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Novelspotters/ and join the group.

      Hope to see you there!

      Kelley