Book signing at the Pomona Irish Fair and Music Festival

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      I wanted to let everyone know that I will be at the Pomona Irish Fair
      and Music Festival on Saturday, March 8th all day at the Tea &
      Symapathy Book Shoppe booth. So, if you live in California near L.A.
      County, come join the fun. There will be lots of cool Irish music and
      ale. Here is the link for more information: http://www.la-
      irishfair.com/2008/Home.htm

      Slainte!
      Kelley