Happy New Year!

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Here's to 2008!

      I can't believe how fast 2007 flew by. I did manage to get some
      things done and I just finished the prequel to Of Water and Dragons
      and Ravenwolf. Titled Night's Daughter (another name for the Erinyes
      and Furies of Greek & Roman myth), it tells the story of the past
      lives of Nemu & Ambiorix and the first time they met. I also put a
      new twist on the conflict between the Titans & Olympic gods, and the
      origins of the mysterious Tuatha de Danaan of Ireland.

      Now I will take some time off before diving into book one and book
      two of my Dark Goddess trilogy, which I hope to finish by summer.
      After that I have no idea what I will write, but I am kicking some
      ideas around.

      I will be having a contest very soon. I just picked up some cool
      prizes to give away. Stay tuned!

      I hope everyone has a prosperous new year in 2008.

      Kelley