Join me on Brenda's Williamson's Yahoo Group

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2007
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to send an announcement that I will be hosting an author
      party on Brenda's Yahoo Group on Tuesday, December 10. I will be there
      all day probably starting at 11 am EST. Join me for excerpts and
      contests. I have some cool prizes to give away. Here is the link to
      join her group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BrendaWilliamsonRomanceParty/?
      yguid=224107361
      Brenda writes erotic romance and her Yahoo group is a fun one. So pop
      on over an say hi.

      Kelley