Ravenwolf is now available in print!

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13 12:19 PM
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to send out an announcement to the group that Ravenwolf
      is now available in print on amazon.com. Here is the link to my book
      page:
      http://www.amazon.com/Ravenwolf-Kelly-
      Heckart/dp/1587496569/ref=sr_1_23/103-6843290-0765427?
      ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194984653&sr=1-23#productPromotions

      Hopefully Yahoo won't cut off the link. Just in case it does, you can
      enter the title and my name into the amazon search box, but you need to
      enter it as ravenwolf by kelly heckart because amazon spelled my first
      name wrong. It will be corrected, but it takes two weeks.

      Anyway, I am thrilled to have Ravenwolf available in both ebook and
      print.

      Cheers,
      Kelley
    • BadMrScary
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13 4:07 PM
        Congrats!!

      • indigobear86@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13 5:32 PM
          That's great news Kel! I'll pick up a copy...:-)

          Julia