Ravenwolf is now available! and Contest alert!!!

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hi all,

      I am pleased to announce that Ravenwolf is now available from Awe-
      Struck at this link http://www.awe-struck.net/AUTHORS48/rvnwolf.html
      It is only available in ebook format now, but the print version
      should be available in a couple of months. I will send out an
      announcement for the print version. CONTEST INFO: To celebrate the
      release of Ravenwolf I am holding a week long contest starting today,
      Monday 9/10 and ending Sunday 9/16. I will select two winners. The
      prizes are a clear quartz crystal pendant ready to hang from your
      favorite chain and pewter faery earrings (pierced) made in the USA. I
      will also throw in some other goodies.
      All you have to do is send me an email with 'Contest' in the subject
      header to kelleyheckart@.... Good luck! Kelley

      Short Blurb from Ravenwolf:
      To protect his family from harm, Ambiorix has no choice but to join
      the Roman Army, once again commanding a cavalry unit, and torn
      between the soldier inside and being a husband and father.

      Nemu must confront a past life that is filled with betrayal, loss and
      revenge. As her past life collides with her present life, she finds
      herself trapped in the Celtic Underworld by a god who was once
      obsessed with her when she was known as Becuille.

      Can their love survive the wrath of the goddesses and an obsessed
      god? Can Ambiorix save Nemu from her Underworld prison without
      forfeiting his own soul?

      ISBN: 978-1-58749-626-4
      Formats available: html, pdf, Mobipocket, Palmpilot, MSReader,
      and pocketpc
      Retail price: 4.99--on special for two weeks after release at
      4.29!