Writing update from Kelley

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      First off, I want to welcome new members to my group. I know it has
      been quiet around here of late (except for the occasional spam--sorry
      that those got through), but I wanted to let everyone know that I am
      still alive and well, and of course, writing.

      It has been a busy time for me with 3 book signings, final edits on
      two books and I started a new trilogy, which I have to do revisions
      on. It seems like when one project is finished, I dive right into the
      next one.

      The good news is that Ravenwolf, a sequel to Of Water and Dragons,
      will be released on September 7. I am very excited about it and I
      will be having a contest on here to coincide with that release. More
      details on that later. To create some excitement for the release of
      Ravenwolf, here is the blurb:

      Ambiorix, once a commander in the Roman army and now a traitor to the
      Roman Empire, must stay hidden in Caledonia. After Nemu gives birth
      to their son, Bran, they live among the mysterious Caitt of the
      northwest Highlands where Ambiorix is known as the legendary
      RavenWolf. To protect his family, Ambiorix puts down his sword, but
      the restless heart of a warrior still resides inside of him. Nemu,
      now mortal, also has restless feelings about her time as a faery and
      druid.

      Their idyllic life is shattered when spiteful goddesses seek to
      destroy Nemu. Her only ally is a mysterious white she-wolf who is
      more than she seems. These goddesses join forces with a renegade
      Roman legion led by Ambiorix's old friend, Marcus. The Romans need
      his help to stop Marcus who is wreaking havoc on the northern forts
      and stirring up the native tribes. To protect his family from harm,
      Ambiorix has no choice but to join the Roman Army, once again
      commanding a cavalry unit, and torn between the soldier inside and
      being a husband and father.

      Nemu must confront a past life that is filled with betrayal, loss and
      revenge. As her past collides with her present life, she finds
      herself trapped in the Celtic Underworld by a god who was once
      obsessed with her when she was known as Becuille.

      Can their love survive the wrath of the goddesses and an obsessed
      god? Can Ambiorix save Nemu from her Underworld prison without
      forfeiting his own soul?

      Mark your calendars for Sept. 7!

      Blessings to all,
      Kelley