Coffee Time Romance featured author (Kelley Heckart) contest!

  • celticchick09
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      Coffee Time Romance is hosting a contest for me the entire month of May. Prizes are listed on the Coffee Time Romance contest page here:
      http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/ContestPage.html

      To enter my contest, go to the CTR contest page above, click on my book cover, Cat's Curse beneath my name—Kelley Heckart. This will bring you to my website homepage where I have posted instructions. Once you follow these short, easy instructions and find the answer to my easy to find question, return to the Coffee Time Romance contest page and click on the `click here to enter to win' link to post your answer. That's it. Good luck! The contest ends May 31st.

      Kelley Heckart, Historical fantasy romance author
      Captivating...Sensual...Otherworldly
      http://www.kelleyheckart.com
      http://kelleysrealm.blogspot.com/
      http://twitter.com/CelticChick