Free reads! Paranormal romance, Greek mythology

  • celticchick09
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      Two of my short paranormal romances are in PDF format and free to download from my website.

      Birds of Calm
      Rating: PG-13
      Genre: Greek mythology, Paranormal, Contemporary
      Heat Level: Sweet

      Ceyx and Alcyone is one of my favorite Greek myths. I think the reason I love this story so much is because even death could not break them apart.

      Blurb: Is it too late for a second chance at love?

      Song to the Siren

      Blurb: How will a Siren find love when her voice lures men to their deaths?

      Rated: Adult—18 and older
      Genre: Historical/Paranormal
      Heat Level: Sensual

      http://kelleyheckart.com/BookShelf.html

      Kelley Heckart, Historical fantasy romance author
      Captivating...Sensual...Otherworldly
      http://www.kelleyheckart.com
      http://kelleysrealm.blogspot.com/
      http://twitter.com/CelticChick